Monday, January 14, 2013

Yacía en la hierba, Barcelona!

Lets just lay in the grass!

This is the final blog post for Barcelona! This is my catch up week for blog posts- so There will be posts from places all over the world that I didn't have a chance to put up at the time! 


We were tired at the end of our trip, we took a rest in the grass by Port Vell!


Beautiful sunny day!


Being in your arms is my favorite place to be :)


Happy Lobster Statue, Port Vell!


We then took a walk along Port Vell.



Easy to rent bikes in Barcelona!


The Columbus Monument is a 197 ft tall monument to Christopher Columbus at the lower end of La Rambla. It was constructed for the Exposición Universal de Barcelona (1888) in honor to Columbus first voyage to the Americas. The monument serves as a reminder that Christopher Columbus reported to Queen Isabella I and King Ferdinand V in Barcelona after his first trip to the new continent.


Our last walk down La Rambla!


A Bumble bee! Maybe from a street artist!


We stopped at Dunkin Donuts! I love Dunkin coffee at home but was disappointed because this was not the same! They have no American Coffee anywhere in Europe just Espresso Shots! If you ask for an American coffee they just mix hot water with your espresso! Don't get me wrong I do love european cappuccinos and macchiatos!


The Donuts were the same as home!


The prosciutto legs. These are big in Europe, Its a smoked ham! Kevin loves it too salty for me!


We stopped for dinner at La Poma on La Rambla before heading to the airport.


I absolutely loved the design inside!


Reminds me of my moms style! She would love it too!






Kevin and I split a roasted chicken pizza!


And a mango avocado salad! MMM it was delicious!


Very cute cupcake shop I spotted while we were waiting for the bus to take us to the airport!


They look like they sell baby gifts too! soo cute!

Spanish Word of the Day:
Cena meaning Dinner

PEACE & LOVE,
Kevin & Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment