Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!!!!

It is now 2013! Happy New Year to all my family and friends!! May this be a great year full of peace, love, joy, and happiness!! Wake up happy everyday and look forward to life!! I miss you all at home and sending Cheers from Slovenia!

2012 Year in Review!
This was a pretty extraordinary year! I don't have any complaints! Just joy and gratefulness for all that I have! I started this year living in beautiful Northern Italy with Kevin as he finished out his great hockey season in the Serie A with Pontebba! Kevin finished the Season with the most goals and points in the League! :)


We rang In the New Year for 2012 with friends in Venice!


Italy was the most amazing place to live in the world and I was so blessed to have that opportunity to be there for 5 months with my love living in the middle of the Italian Alps! We also lived very close to Austria so we traveled there often!


We traveled to London in January! This year was already off to a great start!


We traveled to Ljubljana, Slovenia in February! Didn't know that we would live there in the future!


My Favorite spot! <3 Our Balcony was so warm when the sun was beating down on it even in the winter! Did some sun bathing! plus a beautiful view of the mountains!


When we got back to Detroit! We celebrated Opening Day for the Tigers!


My Best Friend, Heather got married in 2012! I threw her a Bridal Shower! Had so much fun planning!


My Brother and Girlfriend were expecting a baby boy! My aunt and mom threw an adorable Baby Shower! Ahoy its a Boy banner I made!


I went to Vegas for the first time for my Best Friends Bachelorette Party!! Had So much fun!


Kevin took me to Boston and Portland, Maine for my Birthday!! :) Lots of delicious seafood!


I became an Auntie on my Birthday! June 8, 2012 my nephew Alexander Landon was born!


We had another Bachelorette Party in Detroit for Heather!


We enjoyed The 4th of July on Lake St, Clair on a friends Sailboat!


Wedding Time! On July 14, 2012 my Best Friend got married to a wonderful man in Detroit! I was honored to be the Maid of Honor!


Kevin took of for Sweden the end of July! :( I did not leave till the end of August! We celebrated his birthday a little early!


My Cousin, Margaret and Jon got Engaged the day before I left!!! :) Margaret asked me to be her Maid of Honor!


Kevin and I lived in Tingsryd, Sweden!


Our friends from last hockey season got married in Femsjo, Sweden! We got to experience a Swedish wedding!


We traveled to Copenhagen in September! Amazing City!


Then come October Kevin decided to switch teams and signed with Olimpija in Ljubljana, Slovenia in Erste Bank Eishockey Liga (Austrian League) We moved to Ljubljana!


We traveled to Barcelona, Spain in November! Another Amazing place to see!


We enjoyed the Holidays in Ljubljana with new friends!

Slovenian Word of the Day:
Hvaležni meaning Grateful

PEACE & LOVE,
Kevin & Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment