Sunday, January 20, 2013

Las Vegas!

Last May I traveled to Las Vegas for my best friend, Heather's, bachelorette party! It was my first time going there and we had so much fun! I realized I never put up the pictures I took so here they are now! Never too late! These are pictures of mostly what to see and where to go in Vegas!


Miss her <3


Bottle service at The Bank!


Tryst! The waterfall behind was sweet!


Encore Beach Club! where we spent our first full day by the pool!


XS Nightclub!


XS Nightclub!


Backstage! The girls dancing on the stage!


The Venetian!


Aria Mall!


Aria Mall!


Caesar's Palace!



"did Caesar live here?" 



H&M at the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace!


The Bellagio Fountain!


The Cosmopolitan!


Inside The Cosmopolitan Mall!


The Cosmopolitan Pool!


Paris!


Paris!


I <3 Candy! Sugar Factory!


Hitting the streets! Kevin says his favorite pool when he goes to Vegas in the Hard Rock pool!




Tao! I thought was the best pool party I went to in Vegas!

PEACE & LOVE,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment