Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy One Year!

Happy one year Anniversary to Peace Love Wanderlust!

A year ago today I was on my way to my first European adventure overseas with the love of my life! I would have never thought 2 years ago I would have experienced what I have in the last year! I have had the opportunity to live in 3 different countries. First Italy, which was a big culture shock but the best experience I've ever had! Second Sweden, which is a beautiful country full of wilderness and wildlife! and now Slovenia, which might just be europe's best kept secret!

Why do you ask that I have received these opportunities to see the world!? My boyfriend is a professional hockey player and being a girlfriend to hockey may not always be easy to adapt to living overseas away from my whole world, but I wouldn't change it for anything! I just love being with him and truly enjoy ever second by his side! <3 I love my life!

Hope everyone at home is having a fabulous weekend!

Thank you for all the dedicated followers of my blog over the last year! I really appreciate it!

I miss you all! Ciao!

Slovenian Word of the Day:
Ljubezen meaning Love

PEACE & LOVE,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment