Thursday, October 3, 2013

Ciao Asiago!

Hello Asiago!

Here are some pictures introducing Asiago and our casa!


The first day we arrived we walked around Asiago and checked out the city! The boys are reunited! Milo was the happiest puppy in the world to be with daddy again!


The first meal I had out was at the restaurant in town called Stella Dora! It was amazing pizza!


I also had to get the tiramisu! It was my first day back in Italy and if you had the tiramisu here you would of to! Side withCaffè macchiato its the best!


I'm really bummed I missed this! Andy Warhol was in Asiago 2 days before I arrived!


A peek at the streets of Asiago!


The first sunset in Asiago on our walk home with Milo!


On our way to Kevin's first home game last Thursday! The next one is tonight!!


Our casa!


The view from the backyard of our casa with Milo!



A peek inside the casa! Family snuggle time is Milo's favorite! He's so spoiled!


A look through our window. love the lacey drapes! Everything is very bavarian style its all part of the mountain life!


Picked some flowers for some free cheer!


My favorite thing lately is grilled peaches over salad! The peaches are so delicious right now!


Home cooked meals every night! We have only been out to dinner twice since i've arrived.


The best Almond Milk in the world! It's only available at one grocery store in town and its made of those delicious sicilian almonds!


siesta.


Italian expresso is my favorite! Coffee lover!

Italian word of the day:
Coccole meaning snuggle

peace & love,
K . A . M

No comments:

Post a Comment