Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Home Sweet Home!

Ciao All! I have been home 1 1/2 weeks now! It has been a very busy time catching up with family and friend, so haven't had much time to write! Missing my other half soo much! He should be home next week! Hope everyone had a very Happy Easter with their loved ones! Things I have been up to since I have been home....


My last view of the mountains in Italy! Oh I miss the mountains!


Yay! Good to be home! Landed in Detroit at 12 AM Friday the 22nd of March!


My mom took me to this cute little bakery she found! She though it would remind me of the cute bakeries I have visited in Europe! :) Love & Buttercream! Adorable and Delicious!


We enjoyed some Vanilla Bean, Coconut, and Vernors Macarons! I <3 Macarons!


Love the Chalkboard!



One of my favorite Markets, Papa Joes, located in Birmingham! I cooked my parents salmon and vegetables for dinner!


I'm a Fruit and Veggie Lover! Try to eat as many fresh ingredients possible in every meal I make! Living in Europe and cooking almost all of our meals on our own has made me and Kevin a bit more health conscious!


Driving in America again for the first time in 7 months was a little crazy! The steering wheel just seems so huge! It's crazy how much smaller and compact everything is over in Europe and you don't even think twice about it! America is over-sized! It was nice to be able to turn right on red again!


My Cousin turned 30 and we went out to celebrate at Cliff Bells in downtown Detroit! I love this Art Deco styled Jazz club! Great ambiance, although was a little dark inside for dinner, and the food is amazing! Tried frog legs for the first time and surprisingly they were really good!


The next building to be torn down in Detroit and redone!


My adorable nephew! So happy to see this little guy!


"Hi Alexander I am the girl from the computer!"


Happy Boy!


He loves when daddy tosses him around! Holding a bottle in his left hand! I think he's going to be a lefty!


Desert tasting at Giovanni's in Detroit! Delicious! The shower will be there this Sunday and it's going to be beautiful! Pictures soon! Been doing a lot of Shower and Bachelor/Bachelorette party planning for my cousin, Margo, since I have been home! It's so much fun!


Good Morning Detroit! Stay the night at Heather's new apartment in the newly renovated Broderick Tower  located right new to Comerica Park and Ford Field! Beautiful space and view!


Saturday Morning at Eastern Market in Detroit with my mama!



We went there to look at the options for flowers for Margo's Bridal Shower coming up this Sunday!


It was packed with people and lively!


Anything purple is what we are looking for!


Taco truck!


Jazzy Detroit! Motown!


Stopped by my most favorite mall, Somerset Collection! The Easter Bunny!


Ombre Easter Eggs!


Gifts from the Easter Bunny! I don't ever want to grow up! :)


Mint Easter! Margo and I! I cut and colored my hair too!

PEACE & LOVE,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment