Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day friends and family! Hope you all have a wonderful day with your significant others and loved ones! xoxo


My Valentine, My Love, My Best Friend! Missing him today! He's on his way to Dornbirn for a hockey game!


My mom is the most thoughtful sweetest person ever! She sent me a super cute Valentine's Day package! With Sweets and Crafts! Two of my favorite things! I love you mom Thank you! Hope you and Dad have a wonderful day <3


LOVE banner! I love decorating the apartment for all the holidays that come to keep me busy! I love arts and crafts, it is like creative therapy for me to create something pretty!


I made Kevin Valentine's Day fortune cookies for all 14 days of February. He has opened one a day! <3

Slovenian Word of the Day:
Ljubezen meaning Love

PEACE & LOVE,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment